Reading time ( words)
News from Belgium
- AT&S goes for Ucamco's Ledia Direct Imager
News from Switzerland
- Huntsman is joining a research programme combining industry and academic expertise
- Your questions answered: Large Hadron Collider restart
News from the UK
- New Sales Manager at Viking Test Ltd
- ICT Annual Symposium, Black Country Museum, Dudley, 3rd June 2015
- IMAPS UK Advanced Packaging Workshop, 4th June 2015
Printed Electronics News
- OLEDS as wallpaper
- Concrete solar wall
News from WECC members
- IPC Releases Market Research Report on Issues and Outlook for Lead-Free Electronics in Military and Aerospace Applications
- IPC Standards Committee Reports - Data Generation and Transfer, Supplier Declaration, Electronic Documentation, EHS, Management, Intellectual Property
Click here for the International Events Diary 2015
Click here for the complete SpeedNews Issue 14
Patty Goldman, I-Connect007
Sarah Czaplewski-Campbell, a materials/product development engineer at IBM, shares her experiences as a young professional who has benefited from the guidance of seasoned mentors alongside her own unflagging drive to expand her industry knowledge. She offers poignant advice for prospective professionals, urging them to assertively seek out advice and experiences that will help them progress in their careers.
Pete Starkey, I-Connect007
During an excellent packed-house luncheon on the Monday of IPC APEX EXPO 2023, IPC Chief Economist Shawn DuBravac gave a keynote address titled, “What's New in Tech: The Micro Trends Defining the Future of Electronics,” with an introduction by IPC President and CEO John W. Mitchell.
Real Time with...IPC APEX EXPO
Michelle Te talks with Dr. Kelly Scanlon about IPC's Sustainability for Electronics Initiative, which will provide direction and ensure realistic and appropriate tools for the electronics manufacturing industry.