Reading time ( words)
The Flexible Printed Circuit Board market will register an incremental spend of about USD 15.76 Billion, growing at a CAGR of 10.32% during the five-year forecast period. A targeted strategic approach to Flexible Printed Circuit Board sourcing can unlock several opportunities for buyers.
Key Highlights Offered in the Report:
- Information on how to identify strategic and tactical negotiation levels that will help achieve the best prices.
- Gain information on relevant pricing levels, and a detailed explanation of the pros and cons of prevalent pricing models.
- Methods to help engage with the right suppliers and discover KPIs to evaluate incumbent suppliers.
Insights Into Supplier Selection and Evaluation:
Profile and service capabilities of the service provider, industry specialization of the service providers, reputation of service providers, and assessment of value-added services are some of the most critical parameters that buyers use to shortlist the suppliers in Flexible Printed Circuit Board.
This report evaluates suppliers based on quality and purity tests of product samples, production capacity, certifications and accreditations, and geographical presence. In addition, suppliers are also shortlisted based on business needs, technical specifications, operational requirements, security compliance, regulatory mandates, working environment, quality control, SLA nuances, acceptance criteria, legal requirements, change management procedures, pricing models, and penalty clauses.
Key Drivers and Trends Fueling Market Growth:
The pressure from substitutes and a moderate level of threat from new entrants have resulted in the low bargaining power of suppliers.
Price forecasts are beneficial in purchase planning, especially when supplemented by the constant monitoring of price-influencing factors. During the forecast period, the market expects a change of 1.5%-2.5%.
- Identify favorable opportunities in Flexible Printed Circuit Board TCO (total cost of ownership).
- Expected changes in price forecast and factors driving the current and future price changes.
- Identify pricing models that offer the most rewarding opportunities.