Reading time ( words)
News from EIPC
- Alun Morgan Named Technology Ambassador for Ventec International Group
- Call for Papers: EIPC Winter Conference Milan, February 14–15, 2019
News from Norway
- Elmatica Welcomes Former Secretary of State and Cisco Director to the Board of Directors
Electronics Industry News
- Taiwan Sees More Firms Willing to Move Production Back from China
- Audit Checklist Targets Fake Chips
Click here for the International Events Diary 2018
Click here to download the complete SpeedNews Issue 21
Barry Matties, I-Connect007
At the EIPC summer conference, I-Connect007 Publisher Barry Matties caught up with Ventec Europe & Americas COO Mark Goodwin, who provided an update on Ventec’s new products, the current state of the company, and how Ventec is shaking things up in the materials marketplace.
Pete Starkey, I-Connect007
At IPC APEX EXPO recently, Pete Starkey and Ian Mayoh, Ventec International’s technical support manager, had a chance to sit down and discuss the I-Connect007 micro E-book: The Printed Circuit Designer's Guide to Thermal Management with Insulated Metal Substrates, of which Ian is a co-author.
Real Time with...IPC
Ventec International Group’s Jack Pattie comments on continuing growth in sales, investment in manufacturing and distribution, and new product developments in polyimides, no-flow pre-pregs and thermally conductive materials.