Reading time ( words)
News from the EIPC
- Register now! Limited Seats available. EIPC 50th Anniversary Conference June 21–22, 2018
News from Germany
- Atotech to Present New Product Series for Flex/flex-rigid PCB Manufacturing at JPCA 2018
- SMT Hybrid Packaging 2018 – 15% Discount for English Tutorials for EIPC Members
- SMT Hybrid Packaging 2018, June 5–7, 2018
- Atotech to Participate in the IPC Automotive Electronics Reliability Forum
- Job vacancy: Senior Sales Director, Germany based
News from North America
- North American PCB Industry Growth Continues But at a Slower Pace
- Component Shortages May Stifle EMS, OEM Growth
News from the UK
- Simon Rowe Joins Spirit Circuits to Help Drive Value-Added Resale PCB Sales
- The 2018 ICT Annual Symposium on June 5
- UK Starts £11M Project to Revolutionize Electronics
- Ventec Launches Dk 3.48 Ceramic-filled Hydrocarbon Thermoset Material
Click here for the International Events Diary 2018
Click here to download the complete SpeedNews Issue 12
Barry Matties, I-Connect007
June marks the start of summer, and with that, the EIPC’s annual summer conference. Highlighted by its thought-provoking presentations, social outings and factory tours, the conference continues to be valuable and productive for attendees. This year should prove no different, with EIPC set to celebrate its 50th anniversary. I spoke with EIPC Executive Director Kirsten Smit-Westenberg about what can be expected from the upcoming conference in Düsseldorf, Germany.
Pete Starkey and Patty Goldman, I-Connect007
The EIPC booth was a busy place during productronica, with several members and other organizations headquartered there, resulting in a constant stream of people stopping by to visit, get information and study the upcoming conference agendas. Overseeing the big, and even the little things, was Executive Director Kirsten Smit-Westenberg, who made sure important questions got answered, people stayed hydrated, and EIPC’s magnetic pins found homes on shirt collars.
EIPC Technical Director Michael Weinhold and Editor Pete Starkey discuss the significance of EIPC's new tagline, 'The European Electronics Association'.