Reading time ( words)
News from the EIPC
- Call for Papers EIPC 50th Anniversary Conference: June 21–22, 2018, Dusseldorf, Germany
News from FED
- Call for Papers 26th FED Conference September 27–28, 2018, Bamberg, Germany
News from Germany
- Neoganth W Pre Dip: Atotech’s New Horizontal Activator Pre Dip for Fine Line Applications
- Schweizer Electronic AG: Preliminary Unaudited Group Figures for FY2017
News from Italy
- Aegis Software Announces Partnership with Seica Italy, Taking Digitalization in Europe Forward
News from the UK
- IMAPS, A Half Day Workshop on Monday, April 9, 2018
- 2018 ICT Annual Foundation Course, Chester University, April 9–12, 2018
News from the USA
- Custer Consulting Group
Click here for the International Events Diary 2018
Click here to download the complete SpeedNews Issue 7
Emilie Jolivet, YOLE DÉVELOPPEMENT
The smartphone is one of the high value-add products that carries a very high demand for miniaturization. Customers expect larger screens, cameras with high resolution, and various other functions, in lighter and thinner phones.
Gene Weiner, Weiner International Inc.
SEMICON China 2018 was amazing in its size and attendance. More than 1,000 exhibitors filled an event record of more than 74,000 square meters of exhibition space—the size of nearly 10 professional soccer fields. This year's theme was "collect, collaborate, innovate."
Thy-An Tran, Pioneer Circuits Inc.
The Mars2020 Rover Mission, designed by JPL, is the next NASA Mars Exploration Program mission that is planned to launch in 2020. Some goals of the mission include to check for past signs of life, to help prepare for manned Mars missions, and to collect soil samples and cache them on the surface for potential return to Earth by a future mission.